|Year : 2021 | Volume
| Issue : 3 | Page : 226
Clinical crossword: 3 (theme nurturing care)
Sharmila Banerjee Mukherjee
Department of Pediatrics, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, India
|Date of Submission||24-Aug-2021|
|Date of Decision||25-Aug-2021|
|Date of Acceptance||25-Aug-2021|
|Date of Web Publication||31-Aug-2021|
Prof. Sharmila Banerjee Mukherjee
Department of Pediatrics, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
Source of Support: None, Conflict of Interest: None
|How to cite this article:|
Mukherjee SB. Clinical crossword: 3 (theme nurturing care). Indian Pediatr Case Rep 2021;1:226
- A state in which one is protected from hazards resulting from deliberate human actions (8).
- The term used to denote the number of deaths of infants per 1000 live births (4).
- The first woman to have provided nurturing care (3).
- An activity that if started early by parents can increase the vocabulary of pre-schoolers (4, in conjunction with 11 Down).
- A type of enzyme that should be monitored in well child visits of children on Sodium Valproate (3, abbr.).
- The missing word in the motto for Early Childhood Development, Survive, ____, and Transform (6).
- A state in which one is protected from hazards caused by natural forces (6).
- Nurturing means provision of this (4).
- A term used to promote reciprocity of child-parent interactions that is derived from racquet sports, i.e., serve and ___ (6).
- In positive parenting caregivers are instructed not to do this in response to temper tantrums (5).
- Universal nurturing care is meant for them (3).
- A leading form of pollution that causes poor health in infants and children (3).
- An example of 3 Down. When a child says 'Ae', the parent should say this (2).
- The word used in conjunction with 7 across (2).