|NEONATOLOGY QUIZ FOR PEDIATRICIANS
|Year : 2021 | Volume
| Issue : 3 | Page : 217
Amit Upadhyay1, Pratima Anand2
1 Department of Pediatrics and Neonatology, Nutema Hospital, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India
2 Department of Pediatrics, VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi, India
|Date of Submission||16-Aug-2021|
|Date of Acceptance||16-Aug-2021|
|Date of Web Publication||31-Aug-2021|
Dr. Amit Upadhyay
D-8, Shastri Nagar, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
Source of Support: None, Conflict of Interest: None
|How to cite this article:|
Upadhyay A, Anand P. Neo-Quiz 3. Indian Pediatr Case Rep 2021;1:217
- AAP recommendation for noise levels inside Neonatal Intensive Care Units should not exceed how many decibels?
- What does this pedigree symbol represent?
- A term baby has Apgar scores of 3, 8 at 1 and 5 min. After being examined at 24 h by the attending doctor, it was found that the baby has segmental myoclonus, irritability with dilated pupils. Which stage to put the baby in as per Sarnat and Sarnat staging of classification of asphyxia encephalopathy?
- Neonate is being ventilated FiO2 of 100%, with a mean airway pressure of 28. Arterial blood gases shows a pH 7.32, PCO2 44, PO2 51, bicarbonate of 22 mEq/L, BE -3 calculate oxygenation index (QI)
- Identify the line. What does it indicate?
- Name the chart used for gestation and birth weight-specific thermoneutral zone of temperature?
- A preterm baby born at 29 weeks is evaluated by head ultrasound on day 1 (18 h of life). The baby has severe pallor and shock on clinical examination. The ultrasound shows bilateral germinal matrix hemorrhage and no ventricular dilation. Which grade of intraventricular hemorrhage would you classify the baby into as per Volpe's classification?
- Double-walled incubator prevents heat loss by which two mechanisms?
- Identify the national program depicted by the logo below?
- Name the health program launched in India which uses interactive voice response messages on mobile phones to train frontline health workers in maternal and infant care?
Financial support and sponsorship
Conflicts of interest
There are no conflicts of interest.